Hispanic Festival Inc. is a non-profit organization that coordinates Hispanic Festivals and presentations throughout the St. Louis area with a purpose to unite all Hispanic cultures regardless of social, economic and political backgrounds. Our mission is to share and educate the rich and colorful Hispanic cultures from around the world with the people of St. Louis by the display of musicians, dancers, artisans and chefs.
With that being said, Hispanic Festival Inc. would like to formally invite you to participate in the events listed below.
The Fiesta In Florissantwill be held on Saturday and Sunday, June 24 and 25 at the Knights of Columbus Park (near the intersection of Washington and Lindbergh). A mandatory vendors meeting for this festival will be held on Wednesday, May 31 at 6:30 PM at Summit Distributing, 3201 Rider Trail South in Earth City.
The Greater St. Louis Hispanic Festivalwill take place at Soulard Park (South 7th St. & Lafayette), and will be held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday September 22, 23, 24. This 3 day event is the largest and most celebrated Hispanic event in St Louis. It attracts local and national coverage. The mandatory vendors meeting for this festival will be held Wednesday, August 30 at 6:30pm at Summit Distributing, 3201 Rider Trail South in Earth City.
Listed below are requirements for all vendors:
- 1. Vendors are responsible for their own 10 X 10 tents (must include four sides), tables and chairs.
- 2. Vendors must decorate their booths with a Hispanic theme.
- 3. Food vendors are responsible for obtaining their own health and propane permits for each festival.
- 4. Copies of all permits must be submitted to Hispanic Festival at least two weeks prior to each event start date. (Please note that taking care of this ahead of time is of high importance due to the fact that you will not be allowed to operate without the required permits.)
- 5. For vendors requiring electricity for storage and/or cooking, there will be an extra charge for electricity.
- 6. There will be a required $150 deposit (per festival) that is 100% refundable if each vendor is compliant to all of the rules and regulations that will be announced at every mandatory meeting.
Be advised that failing to comply with rules that Hispanic festival Inc. has set for all programs may lead to the loss of the vendor’s deposit.
HOW TO GET YOUR DEPOSIT BACK
- 1. Must show up to all mandatory meetings. It’s important that everyone is kept on the same page so we require that all vendors, whether food, informative or crafts, must be in attendance at all meetings.
- NO EXCEPTIONS
- 2. Keep booth space clean at all times. Cleaning up ensures a better reputation for our festival, which will help guarantee future festivals.
- 3. Opening booth on time. This really is beneficial to you and your business. The festival begins and ends at a certain time for a reason so please commit to the hours of the festival.
- 4. Accepted applicants must be present for the duration of the festival. Should a problem occur during the festival we require that all persons responsible for their organization is present.
All deposits will be reimbursed on dates to be arranged after each festival.
Hispanic Festival Inc. Committee